The Culturfied Foundation is excited to present The International Children's Festival at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center on Sunday, April 29, 2018 from 12:00PM to 4:00PM. This premiere festival is a one-day, interactive, educational event that is free of cost and open to the public.
This year's theme, "Universal Explorers," is designed to provide Washington and surrounding area families with an unique exposure to international customs from a wide variety of cultures, all conveniently located in one central location. Every child will become a 'global explorer' and will have the opportunity to:
• Travel from booth to booth to get passport stamped
• Sample international cuisine
• Make traditional arts and crafts
• Learn about the diverse traditions and world geography
• Try on attire of countries around the world
• Enjoy international dance, music, and comedic acts. Many groups will delight children and their
families by inviting them on stage for interactive lessons.